Tuesday, February 16, 2010

progress week 1

So far, so good. I successfully cut out cheese, minus one day where I ate pizza with my family. There are still things I eat that contain cheese, eggs or milk, but this is a process. I am using up food that is not vegan, like whey protein and my favorite fiber bars. I feel good. Can't say anything remarkable has happened yet, but I'm waiting! I have purchased vegan cheese (I don't love it, but it is ok in a sandwich), silk creamer and veganaise. I never really ate mayonnaise except in my favorite recipe, so I'm going to try and substitute.

That's it for now. I know this is going to be extremely hard to be completely vegan, especially when eating out, but progress is progress.

Oh, and one more thing. I am hoping for some improvement in the quality of my skin. It's weird because I am breaking out, a lot, but the parts that are not breaking out actually look better. Smoother and more glowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment